MicroDuct is bundled into an easy-to-handle unit known as FuturePath. FuturePath can be installed just like standard duct: open trench, aerial, directional drilled, plowed or pulled into an existing conduit. When branching individual MicroDucts, there is no need for a special branching box. No special tools or equipment are required for installation.
- MicroDucts factory bundled with a polyethylene oversheath
- Configurations: 7-way, 4-way, 3-way or 2-way
- Cost-effective – multiple pathways for one installation cost
- Ships on a standard reel
- FuturePath is designed for installation using the same tools and equipment that are used for traditional conduit or innerduct.
- No special tools or equipment are required.
- Multiple pathways in place for future growth
- Optional 20 gauge locate wire making locates easy and reliable