- Its useful life is 50 years under 25 atm pressure at 20°C.
- It is suitable to use between -20 °C and +95°C. (Insulation must be applied by taking the freezing point of the fluid in the pipe.)
- It has high resistance against chemical substances.
- It is corrosion resistant. Also it is calcification and rust-free.
- They do not change the color, taste and smell of the water.
- Has smooth and bright internal surfaces.
- No diameter contraction in the welding points. Has high welding performance.
- Provides a saving of 70% in assembly and do not have assembly losses.
- Maintains heat and sound insulation.
- Highly fire-proof.
It is specially recommended for HOT, COLD and even Chilled watering in no. of applications. Naming the few areas are:
- Residential Apartments, Public Housing, Condominiums
- Commercial Buildings, Shopping Centers
- Schools, Hospitals, Laboratories
- Hotels, Resorts, Entertainment Parks, Halls, Theaters. Etc
- Chemical Sewerage & Drainage Systems
- Liquid Chemicals Flow System in Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and Food Processing Industries
- Compressed Air piping